Clarke's Industries

 Industries

Search

Search
Made in the U.S.A.

Waste Wood Processing

3D Air Classifier

3-D Air Classifiers are supplied in four basic designs
 
-Single or double-stage classifiers
 
-Fresh air or recycled classifiers
 
Single-stage classifiers are used to separate the material into two fractions:
 
- acceptable and course material, with respect to three dimensional configuration; thickness, shape and density.
 
Two-stage classifiers separate into three fractions, e.g., surface layer, core layer, and coarse material.
3D Air Classifier Brochure

Click to download 3D Air Classifier Brochure

3-D Air Classifier
Type N
 
With fresh air classifiers, Type N, the air quality required for classifying is drawn in from the immediate surrounding area of the classifier and is discharged to atmosphere.
 
Type R
 
Recycled classifiers, Type R, discharge only 5% of the classifying air to atmosphere. The remaining 95% is recycled to the air inlet of the classifier.
 

Screens, Classifiers & Separator Products

Screens, Classifiers & Separators

Trommel Screen

Drum Screen

Rotary Classifier

3D Air Classifier

Rock & Metal Separator

Products by Category

Pneumatic Components

Bulk Material Handling Systems

Wood Waste Reduction

Spark Detection and Extinguishment

Custom Fabrication and Steel Processing

(C) 2017 Copyright Clarke Industries       All Rights Reserved